Hotel Nesbyen is now looking for a chef who is interested in contributing to our kitchen. The hotel is centrally located in Nesbyen Sentrum, and has recently seen both refurbishment and a change of ownership. As a small roadside café in 1951, the hotel provided nutritious meals for travelers through Hallingdal.
This task will be continued.
The hotel is looking for a chef who has knowledge of local food from Hallingdal, and/or wants to learn more about it.
- Work the kitchen.
- Plan the menu with the Hotell Manager.
- Prep work and cleaning of the kitchen.
- Contribute to the overall team.
- Contribute to different kitchens, both at Ranten Hotell and Nesfjellet Alpin.
Who are you?
You are a social person who enjoys working with food and as part of a team. As a person, we think you are:
- Preoccupied with high-quality food.
- Positive attitude.
- Is flexible and not afraid to try new dishes
- Is compassionate and intends to be helpful to customers who seek help.
We would most like to hear from you who have experience in the subject and/or the industry. If you do not have this experience, it is an advantage if you are curious, committed, and interested in new challenges. We assist with exposure and training to create the necessary security. Our finest work is done together, and proper training promotes us all as a team.
Please send your CV, application, and inquiries to Kenn Larsen at email@example.com in English or a Scandinavian language.